Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ipoh Night Outing

Went to Ipoh for dinner after Discrete Math Mid term..*Haizzz for my mid term*..I tried my Best, I REALLY DO..
Saying about the outing, we went to Korean BBQ at De Garden,Ipoh...WOW!!! for it
This is my first time try its food and all I can describe is ~Nice, Delicious and Spicy!!! especially the Kimchi-steambot


Not forgot to take photos during dinner time...

*Thanks to a cute Korean babe helped us to take group photo*


After that, moved to Ipoh Parade for bowling and sing K session..The time was 11pm something..
Some of us went for ball~bowl~bowling, and some for sing~sang~sung...And, of course I belong to 2nd group..Only RM5 per person + Ti-bits and Taxes..Means RM7+ per person!!! How Cheap it is!!!

And Finally,
Yam cha session at Old Town White Coffee before heading back to Kampar..


and I ordered a Ice Kacang and Cendol for Eng Li due to the So-so-so Much attractive photo...But, photos alway lied!!

Thats all~~
Finish

No comments:

Family ❤

Family ❤