Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lil Update 03-08

T.T

I cut my fringe recently...
WHAT!!! Ya laa, really cut it short jor
Wanna pretend I'm still young, But, I'm Fail!!!
Seriously, terrible ugly now...


Dang...dang..dang~~~
wtf?

Laugh ba laugh ba~~~my heart strong enough! (i mean u! classmates! :P)
Cried non-stop in my heart..
But, it not going to change the fact isshhh
Hope the hair grow faster!! plsss


Next,
Bro back from INDIA
and brought back some HIMALAYA products..
Here is the souvenirs for me *happy*

As a return, i bought him a Sony mp3..still rugi lehh
honestly, i was look forward for a better & Nice present from him for my coming birthday..XO


Next again,
went for factory visiting for assignment purpose..
and i have to wear like this in order to get into the production factory...funny huh?
swt swt swt =='''

The white lab coat and white boat make me looked darker!!!

Btw, they looked more funnier than me..'Phua Chu Kang' style? XD

Done the post..sleep~~zzZzz

No comments:

Family ❤

Family ❤