Saturday, August 9, 2008

ciew blog is BORN~~

finally write something in my blog..(actually i signed up last year but lazy to write)..why? The reason is CHEE YONG (he is my classmate..nice guys)..because he told me he create a new blog...then i also decide create it, dunno why...maybe dun want lose him..haha...lame!! thx tc helped me put in chatbox..love u muchhh..i think he knew it long time alr ^.^~~
today is a boring day. i sat in front of my laptop for a long time, i guess about 5 hours. My eyes really pain. Chatting, watching, searching and doing assignment.. My home tv no astro, so no olympic games to watch..sienzzz... After that, i off my laptop coz i scare it 'bei tahan'..haha. but, continue my 'online' by using my desktop..haha..until my dad came back, i quickly off it..coz i scare my dad will scold me ( i always online, seldom study, summore fail test)..during my online time, i chat with tc..but after that he left coz he wanted play dota. SO BAD!! his dota important than me. NVM..i will potong his salary( in -ve)..haha..So, this is my boring day**

No comments:

Family ❤

Family ❤