Monday, August 11, 2008

Edit..edit & EDIT

Today is SUNDAY. I woke up at 12pm (quite early, coz i slep at 5am last night...cool right) haaha.. really tired. I not feeling well after i woke up, keep want to vomit. Dunno what happen to me, then i ran to toilet many times (erm, do something lor, about 4 times i guess)..whole body no energy at all..after tat, i went back my college hostel with my sis. STUPID right?!? haha.. i really scared i will pengsan in the bus..fortunaly, it did not happen. that bus really suckxxx, got a guy keep staring with my sis ( my sis very angry and said **)..haha..When reached my room, i continue my sleep time~~until dunno what time, i woke up and edit edit EDIT my bita slide..so happy coz ah how(another classmate) said it nice. wakaka!!!...and then helped mzhang find something..after that, my activities as usual : sleep, watch, play........~~~boring sunday^^

ARGHHHHHHH..!!!!!!!! I miss eason's career talk...haizzzzz

No comments:

Family ❤

Family ❤