Monday, May 9, 2011

sleepless night with codes

6.10am

Good Morning...

Rapid C# is killing me!!! Everyone is learn the code and apply it, But me, memorize the code and write it..
I always ask myself:' am i choose the wrong course??'.. and now i answer: " i Think so"...
Exam start at 2pm later...Please!! at least let me complete 2 question perfectly!! Hope for pass~~

Another paper falls on Tuesday which means i have only half ++ day to study...and Yes!! It is the memorizing subject!!!! myBrain going to burst...Lucky, lovely AlbertYong provided us some tips (4 chapters is a must, choose another 3 chapters out of 4)..Ermm, don't u think quite lot of tips??
Tips = no tips

Ok, complaining is useless..helpless for my exam..
shall start to memorize my notes now

shoo~~

No comments:

Family ❤

Family ❤